Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloweenie!

This post is dedicated to Jayne.  Because she actually follows this silly little blog and gets excited when there's a new post.  Love ya Babe!

_______________________________________________________________

Oh my goodness.  It's been almost a year since I've posted.  I'm so sorry!  I really am.  I can blame my bunk computer or things being so busy...but it is what it is.  
So I'm back!
I know, you're thrilled, right?  I hear it in your "yahoo!"



** This is an aside.  So I traded in my Mac for an iPad.  And it's been a good move, for the most part.  But some parts have been really frustrating.  I'm having problems uploading pictures in Blogger and as a result, these pictures have not been edited.  And they sort of suck.  But you know what, at least there's pictures.  That's right. Patting myself on the back.  
At least there's something!





So it's Halloween.  And for the past three/four years, we've had a family themed costume idea.  And let's be honest, it's usually Bennett's idea of what we are going to be.
This year it was Ninjas!

We started with a trip to the 'ole pumpkin patch.  We got to go with our good friends, the Erwins, so that made it even more fun.

goofs!

playing in corn
burying our friends in corn

There was a corn cob gun-launcher thingy and even a dingy little train ride.  Really, this place had everything!!!!!!






   
carving 'dem bad boys up


 I had the pleasure of going to not one but TWO classroom parties for this glorious event.
It was magical.


                                                  



And then came time for the annual Halloween Party at the Erwins.  We always look forward to this one.
There are jello shots and a special grown up punch that bubbles and smokes.  
Oh yeah, and there's cute kids, all dressed up and hyper as can be.
 
The Zierchers: a Ninja kind of family
Callie and two of her favorite girls, Edie (Wednesday Adams) and Jordan (granny)
       
all the cute kiddos
     
                      

There was trick or treating.  There was cotton candy.
There were sugar highs and sugar lows.

It was a good time.



I'm back people.  I'm back.
Expect more greatness to follow.














No comments:

Post a Comment