Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Weekend With Daddy

This past weekend I had Hakomi classes Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  Usually Daddy gets quality kiddo time on Sat and Sun for these weekends, but this month there was no school on Friday so he got three whole days of Bennett and Callie lov'n!

On Friday BZ took both kids (by himself...) on a duckie ride down the Animas.  They apparently floated on the "flat" part.  And I'm not sure Brett had the best time...but my kids sure are cute in the pictures!




On Saturday he teamed up with our good friend, Dan, his daughter, Edie, and his sister and niece for a float down the Animas (including the big rapid at the end that I have never let him take the kids through).  I think having extra hands and extra kids around helped the whole floating factor immensely.  Everyone reported to having a good day!

 




Sunday found the three amigos hiking at Potato Lake.  Apparently they made it maybe a mile up on the trail before both kids were absolutely starving and in need of a very early lunch.  And then after lunch they were suddenly too tired to carry on so it was back to the car.









I'm glad they get to spend this quality time together.  Gotta love little people...hehehe...

Thanks for being such a great dad, Sweetie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment