Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello Spring!




Spring has Sprung in Durango!

Thank goodness!  

It hasn't been a particularly harsh winter but it's so nice to feel the warm air on your face and play outside.  And in the water. And after 4p!

We decided to celebrate this particular spring day with a bike ride to the park behind our house and a trip to the river to throw rocks into the water - always sure to be a good time.  Until it's over and Bennett has to push his bike back up this monstrous hill.  And he complains.  The whole time.  And he usually starts hitting his bike and cursing little-person-ese: "Stupid butt ball, I'm never going to ride you again!"  And I usually lose it somewhere in the middle of the hill.  And then I wonder why I ever take them out of the house.  Until the next nice day when we decide to take a bike ride...




We're so lucky to live on the river.  It's beautiful and peaceful and provides hours of entertainment.


 my monkeys!



 I hope these beautiful spring days stick around for a bit.  They are absolutely delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment