Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sledding with Daddy: A Double Whammy

I don't like to sled.  I know, I'm lame.  It's not the snow or the crisp air or the bright sunshine.  It's the fact that I usually injury myself when I'm flying down the hill on a piece of plastic.  And then I'm sad.  So I don't sled.  Unless I absolutely have to.  But Brett loves it.  Which is fortunate because our children also love it.

This was at a local park, not far from our house.  I have no idea what I was doing during this outing.   Probably something awesome like going to the grocery store but alas, I was not there.  But the pictures say it all - I got some cute kids!









And then there was that other day that I was doing something.  I think I was in Hakomi class on this particular Saturday so BZ gathered some fellow "daddys" and off they went.  

Into the wild.  With our children.  Sledding very close to a highway of some sort.  I'm glad I wasn't there because I would have likely freaked out on their proximity to speeding cars and ruined all the fun.




And now I bet you're sitting there.  Thinking, wow, these pictures are fabulous.  And the language is funny and engaging.  But I really wish I had a live action video to go with all of this talk of sledding and highways.  And so folks, I aim to please.  


It's like you're "right there".  Right?  Thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment